|The Lamb Gallery, University of Dundee|
The Lamb Gallery is our largest exhibition space and can be found on the first floor of the University's Tower Building. It has traditional wood panelling and an impressive view down to the Tower Foyer.
The gallery is named after James Charles Lamb (1894-1962), a former student of University College Dundee and also a member of the University College Council from 1947 to 1951. His bequest in 1960 founded the University's Fine Art Fund. When he died shortly after the Tower Building opened, it was decided to name the exhibition gallery that had been created on the first floor mezzanine in his honour.